Thursday, March 12, 2009

Catch up from 2008... LOADS to CATCH UP!!!

I remembered screaming "Happy 2009!!" on my way to Genting and now is already 12 March 2009!! Almost felt that time had passed me by and left me behind... Alright, I shall be a good boi and continue my blog from here... Really dun wanna be Mr 3 Minutes (San Fen Zhong Re Du- As per Princess Fel) this time so that I will have my life to read after I grow old... Heee... And for thoes waiting, sorry for such a long wait! Hope you will happen to chance on the fact that I continued.... First, lets start off with my various gatherings and outings.... Sec Sch mates + Princess to JB Aeon JUSCO and the new TESCO (right beside Aeon) Finally a TESCO is up within convenient distance. The nearest TESCO that I used to go before this JB one would have to be Malacca. Being a grocery shopaholic, this hypermart is heaven to me! Check out our “suaku” pictures that screams to the whole world that “we are TOURISTS!!!”






1: Alex and Terri for sale! (been there for about 2 weeks liao! Any takers? 80%?) LOLX!! =P
2: I hate cha chan ting. Dun ask me why.. The rest love it so we went... Dun fancy the food at all but that dosent mean I can't pose for the camera! Hee.. =)
3: A really cute GIANT Doremon is what it takes to expose our TOURIST identity! I cannot stand myself sometimes.. But what to do?? It is HUGE and ADORABLE!! Hahahaha...
4: Artistic picture taken by yours truly of the 2 gorgeous ladies in TESCO's Kenny Rogers...
5: Dun look at our smiley faces. The food at their Kenny Rogers really quite CMI... Very different from Singapore's yummy Kenny ROgers... Dunno why also... And its BAD across state... I tried some pretty yucky dishes at Kenny Rogers Genting too!! =X Service stuff were really nice there though! =)
6: Summer, Winter, Spring, Autumn, simply different sodas with a scoop of ice cream! Haha.. Clever way to market floats. Pretty for the camera too!

No comments: