Wednesday, August 25, 2010

One Year Later...

Good morning to the World!!! It's 26 August 2010, exactly ONE year after my last post! Been super busy (ok, plus lazy) and being the "perfectionist" Virgo (all in the wrong places somehow), I've wanted to choose a good date to REVIVE my blog. And this is IT. The date seems good enough for me to continue finally! Hope I can keep the momentum going for a longer time this time round...

So much had happened, so much had changed after one whole year... Hope things are going for the better for everyone that is reading this! Let's "grow" together in the many more years to come!!

I better keep this a lil short for now while I prepare something special for my new Germany friends: Jasmine, Matthias and Florian! Will post it up once I'm done!

Great day! =)

No comments: