Tuesday, August 18, 2009

August 09

Been through some events lately... And here are some pictures to share!

Where Got Ghost? Gala Premiere + Spooky Tour

From Top, Left to Right:

  1. Movie Gala Night! I look nice right? =P
  2. Cast and Directors of "Where Got Ghost?"
  3. Jack and Cast in our cinema for a short intro before the show.
  4. In the seats with my big gala passes.
  5. Group photo with API gang @ the Gala. (From left: Lisa, Sparky, Charles, Javier, Shaney, ME!)
  6. Me posing with the poster.
  7. The 3 Musketeers after the Spooky Tour: Tiger, Arty and Sparky!
  8. Posing with Up Poster! Tiger does look like Russell! Haha...
  9. Me at Suntec after Spooky tour...
  10. Me and scandal of the night... SBG!!! =P

Was invited to the Gala Premiere of Jack Neo's lateset movie "Where Got Ghost?" as I was conducting a spooky tour with API for the movie promotion. I was the Guides-in-charge that night and thank goodness, I have an army of very very capable guides that did a super great job! Kudos to Javier, Shaney, Tiger, Serene, Molemole, and of course my partner SBG! I am so proud of you guys! Thank you for making my job so much simpler! And of course, the success goes to everyone who had worked really hard for this massive event together! Good work Sparky as the overall IC! =)


National Day 2009

From Top, Left to Right:
  1. Me and the birthday cakes.
  2. Me and ZaiZai all decked out in Red!
  3. Group Pic! (From Left: Iman, Guobao, Siti, Don, Terri, Alex, Me and ZZ).
  4. Toast for Singapore! "YUMMMMM SENGGGGG!"

From Top, Left to Right:
  1. Me, Terri and ZZ posing with Singa.
  2. Me, Alex and ZZ on the picnic mat.
  3. Me and ZZ with Singa
  4. Just look at the huge crowd behind us!
  5. Teaching ZZ how to play Uno. Yup, I was THAT bored while waiting for the rest to come!
  6. Parade is starting and we are sitting on the bench in front of the floating screen.
  7. Me and ZZ with the Singa closest to our picnic ground which is now infested with other ppl!
  8. Smile for Singapore!
Happy 44th Birthday Singapore! Nope, no NDP tickets this yr, but we had a blast anyway! Got some of my closest friends with me to put up a potluck picnic to celebrate Singapore's birthday together!
Was at Esplanade since 1.45pm to CHOP good place with Mr Lim and ZaiZai... Sun was blazing hot but the spirit of National Day in the air is everything I need to keep me going!
Terri, Don, Siti, Abang (Iman), and GB join us subsequently and while waiting for the parade to start, we started to go old school with games such as Old Maid, Donkey, Snap and Happy Family! We also had a great round of Taboo!
We also had a BIG Yam Seng with Vitasoy (that sent everyone around us STARING our way)!
Oh, and did I mention that I am the one that made (the icing) and decorated the gorgeous birthday cakes for Singapore's 44th Birthday? Haha... That is the next best thing to the fireworks that night!
I love you Singapore! Many happy returns!!! *MuackX*

Swensons Dessert Buffet

From Top, Left to Right:
  1. Mr Lim and Me with fondue.
  2. Princess and Me showing off our Sundae Creations.
  3. Dessert Galore! Great for my Sweet Tooth, Really bad for my Waistline...
  4. Me and my Sundae!
  5. Alex, Terri, Arty.
  6. Yum! Need I say more? =P

I so hate Princess for the emailer promotion coz I think my face look rounder than ever halfway through gorging on fondue, cakes, pies, cream puffs and ice cream!

Sometimes, I really wonder whether I get fat instantly! I was browsing through the pictures and realised that my face grew rounder and rounder by every picture I take! Those pics that you see above are of course the more "front" ones.. The ones that I took later really cannot be displayed...

But for the price that we paid, this is really a very good dessert buffet to try once in a lifetime! I prob will go back again, but it definitely wun be soon... And there must be the one-for-one promotion again coz I seriouly dun think one can eat 20++ bucks worth of desserts over there!

Will post the emailer in my next post for you to enjoy the promotion too! Just print it out (black and white or color, in any size) and bring it down with you to the Swensons at Orchard Ion. Have fun! And if you get lost and need directions, just gimme a buzz! This outlet is particularly hard to find. We walked that level at least 3 rounds to find it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aweeesomeeeeeeee hey may i take yr buffet pic for my blog? swensens voucher post as well. cakes as well huh. so basically its $19 for 2 then?

gawd the cakes n all... i think icecream wud be best since never make us full. crazzyyyyy whoooooo love it!

whutderrfakqizvat.blogspot.com

Arthur said...

Sure thing! Share the great deal with your friends!

Its actually 19++ for 2 person. One pays about 12 I think...

Let me know your experience at the buffet!

Thanks for stopping by! =)

Unknown said...

oh my hvent got a chance been super busy! well planning to this coming 19th, its still until the end of sept. right???? if not SO SADDDDDD

Arthur said...

Hey gal! I'm back after a year break! Lolx! Just saw your comment. So did you managed to go in the end? =)