Thursday, March 26, 2009

Royal Sporting House Sale is ON!!

Ok... I know I have lotsa "in-betweens" to fill from last yearr till now, but I really have to blog this before the sales end on Saturday!!

Everyone... FLY down to the Royal Sporting House Sales at their Macpherson Warehouse (10am to 7pm now till Sat 28/03/09) now for crazy CRAZY deals!!

I've got myself 2 pairs of shoes (from Lacoste and Diesel mind you!), 1 pair of Slippers (Rider), 1 Wilson Titanium Badminton Racket and 1 Puma Duffel Bag (Large) for only $136.30!! That is even CHEAPER than the original price of a pair of Diesel shoes!! *HAPPY*



Check out my HAPPY PURCHASES!! =)

Break Down of Prices:

Lacoste Sneakers: Usual Price $109.00, I got it at $54.50!

Diesel Sneakers: Usual Price $149.00, I got it at $39.00!

Rider Slippers: Usual Price $43.90 (or more), I got it at $10.90!

Wilson TITANIUM Badminton Racket for My lil Bro Benny: $12.90 (think usual price is very expensive too!)

Puma Duffel (Large): Usual Price $69.00, I got it at $19.00!

Haha.. With that, you know my day had been good even though I just slept for 2hrs the previous night rushing for my website completion.

Woke up exceptionally early (0750HRS) today coz my Auntie is picking us up for this closed-door (invites only) airport staff Luxury Sale @ T3. Thank goodness we went there just right after the door opened if not we would have got a long long queue to get in line to.

Gave my mum $1000 budget to choose whatever she wants but in the end, we both ended up with nothing coz the Luxury items, though at least 40%-70% off, are still really expensive! Imagine brands like Hugo Boss, Fendi, Coach, Ferragamo, Bally, Tods, Jimmy Choo, and handbags that easily cost $6000 and even 60% off it still overshot my $1000 budget! And a T-shirt from Hugo cost like $350.. Something I WON'T pay for even if it is another 50% off!! Hahahaa... I am just so NOT used to the price tags of such luxury goods...

Afterwhich, my cousin then brought us to the Royal Sporting House Sale and I so went crazy as you can see.. The only setback though is the crowd (super crowded even though it was raining and the factory is not excatly that accessible), and Queue (we queued for 1HR 15MINS to PAY!!)
But again, only really good sales can draw this kinda crowd and I think its worth it... Ahhh.. I feel like going down again!! Dun feel right just buying 1 pair of Diesel when the gorgeous shoes cost only $39 (most designs!!!) Wahahahahahahaha..... =P

No comments: