Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Sunday on 23 Nov 2008...

After bagging about 3.5hrs of sleep, my Sunday begins!

My cousin picked me up at 9.30am for a yummy prata bfast, followed by the first photoshoot session for Ministry of Games (a wholesome boardgame empire that my cousin is building up)! Look out for it!!


The stars of the day were my 2 gorgeous Nieces! Looks like the good-looking genes are definitely in our family line!! Kekeke...

*Mignon*



*Corllis*

Keke... No acting involved! They are seriously having fun!!

Just look at their happy faces!! I wanna be a KID again!!!

After the photoshoot around noon, I planned to pop to City Hall to catch the Anime Fest cosplay in action (yup, I am a budding cosplay enthusiast too!). However, Mr Alex decided to wake up from his hibernation and decided to go to the west area to spend a different Sunday which was fine by me since I was at AMK at the time he call... Very near his place...
Went to the latest mall in town: West Coast Plaza... Felt abit cheated coz it is really less than half done up. We went all the way there coz of all the great posters about it on the trains.. But nonetheless, I like the structure and the overall building layout. Definitely more spacious and brighter than her predecessor, the "late" Ginza Plaza. I am looking forward for it to be fully completed though.. Can't wait to see the water features and the full range of stores!

Had lunch ard WCP area and decided to proceed down to Jurong Point for a movie... Haaa... And what a total contrast between WCP and JP!! JP is as usual crowded with buzzing shops and endless shoppings to do! Luckily I am in my "de-cluttering" stage of my life... If not I will surely end up with a few more pieces of treasured "clutter" (clothes, bags, toys...) as there are sales going on everywhere!!! Kekeke...

Oh, and below is my personal review of Beverly Hills Chihuahua:


This is a typical "feel-good" movie from Disney. Personified and adorable Chihuahuas (though as a doglover, I am not particularly a fan of Chihuahuas) depicts the real-life, not necessary kind world of humankind... It cleverly shows the gap between the rich and the poor, races, good and evil, even some moral values...

Credit also goes to the prodution team that predicts the possible Chihuahua craze after the movie and added a note asking viewers to be prepared to be life owners of any pets and consider thoroughly before making a wise choice. Very responsible. =)

Plots are rather heartwarming but predictable. Humors inserts are pretty good, with a fair bit of adult slapsticks to entertain the grownups that brought the kids in...

All in all worth watching on a weekday, or just wait for the DVD! =P
Haaa... 1.48am... Finally I can go grab some slp before 2am after all these late nights recently...
Sweet dreams rainy Singapore...

No comments: