Friday, November 28, 2008

Heal the World with Love... Not Violence...

Just back from my satisfying late night dinner at Bedok famous soupy Ba Chor Mee and received the bad news from my bro that the Singaporean Hostage in Mumbai- Ms Lo is found dead at 9.35pm...

Ahhh... Though she is nobody to me, but I instantly felt a strange deep pierce in my heart... Was so hopful when PM Lee announced that Singapore will do whatever it takes to make sure she comes back safely... She is only 28, a lawyer no less. With a bright future ahead and just got married last yr... It is sooooo unfair that she had to leave in fear at this prime time of her life...

I guess it strikes a chord badly coz I know the feeling of being alone in a hotel room in a remote place faraway from home.. I can only imagine how terrified and helpless I will feel... I am glad that I stopped flying... But this can happen to anyone, any place, anytime...

Terrorism is so HATEFUL. I know you guys need to send out messages or complete ur missions... But cant you use any better ways other than cruel killings and destructions?

My heart goes out to the affected family... I am shaken by the news... Imagine the utmost confusion and desperation they must be feeling now... Sighz...

The world is in need of healing... Love is the only way...

No comments: